Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gone for a While…

Whew, we have a hectic week ahead of us.  Dentist and doctor appointments, taking dinner to a friend and seeing her new baby, play date with a bunch of other mommies (and kids) on Wednesday, and a 3-year Birthday Party with the Cake of M’s Dreams on Thursday.  Not to mention all the cleaning, cooking, laundry, and errand-running that should be done too.  I feel like I should put brush my teeth and shower on the list too, because I’m not entirely sure I’ll be able to get them done otherwise. 

This is a week when too much has been planned, and though most of the things are something enjoyable, a little of the joy is taken out by the sheer amount of energy it’s all going to entail.

I’m pretty sure blogging is going to have to take a backseat this week.  I’m not sure we’ll get any tot school in; maybe if I’m organized I can get a couple of things together in case M asks and we have free time. 

So, while I normally like to take time to comment on everyone’s tot-school posts and especially those that comment here, it will most likely be several days before you hear from me!  I have a couple of posts that were written over the weekend scheduled for the next couple of days, but I won’t *really* be here. ;)

If I’m good about taking pictures this week though, I’ll have a lot of blogging material for the future. :)

Have a beautiful week!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a good, busy week. I totally hear you on the fact that the events are enjoyable, but still become a tad chore-like when there are so many.

    Anyway, have fun and I'll be checking in for pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to M and enjoy your hectic week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...