Saturday, November 7, 2009

Quick Blogging Matters

I’m struggling with being behind in so many things, not having any “me” time this week, and feeling a little burned out.  Sigh.  I haven’t been commenting on posts because I haven’t had time or the energy, but I hope to get to them soon!  And, I received a really awful (obscene) comment on one post that was obviously spam… so just to let you all know, comments will be moderated from now on.  AND, note to self: if you wonder why no one is commenting you should check and see if there are any comments to moderate and publish because you might have 17 waiting for you!  I just realized this morning that this was the case, so sorry if you left a comment and it just wasn’t showing up!!  My mommy-brain needs a jump-start some days!

I hope you all have a  beautiful weekend! :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are feeling burned out. I will keep you in my prayers.
    http://theadventuresofbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have totally been there lately too! Don't feel bad, write when you can and we will be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to do so little time!! Take it easy on yourself - do what you need to do for YOU!

    Sorry to hear about the yucky comment... same thing happened to me recently. Not nice. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the same reason I moderate comments on my blog - rubbish spammers...

    Sorry you're so burned out - hope you get som erest and relaxation sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry. I'm probably going to have to change my blog over to moderate comments soon as well. I've noticed a couple of comments that I don't really want published, but I'm still debating on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh, I know how you feel. I have been there for a few weeks now...which is why I am just getting around to commenting here! {smile} I did want to tell you that there is a way that you can set your blog up so that you get an email everytime there are comments for you to moderate. That is how mine is. Let me know if you want me to see how to set it up!

    I have been getting alot of "spam" comments too. I reject them, but I am thinking about adding the word verification too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...