Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blog Stuff…

Bear with me as I’ll be in and out of blogland for the next few weeks.  I’ll have some posts, but predict that they’ll be pretty sporadic.  I’m putting the Monday Art Box posts on hold for the next month or so – M is too busy enjoying summer to care much about it and that’s fine with me.  I think if his Art Box disappears for a while and then reappears once Minnesota cold starts setting in, it will be very popular once again. :)

I’m in the middle of some minor home remodeling that started with tearing up the living room carpet one morning (my husband  loves when I do this kind of thing – you can imagine just how much), and I’m trying to plan our preschool activities which we’ll be starting mid-September.  I want things fairly organized and ready to go so I’m not just winging it like I tend to do.  These two things are taking up any and all spare time I have.  And that’s not much now that M is going to bed later and hubby is home more evenings in the summer.  I love them very, very much, and am grateful that we are spending so much time together.  We’ll just leave it at that, shall we?

I have a million posts (really good posts!) swirling around in this head of mine, but none of them seem to be writing themselves.  ;)  Stick with me and sometime in September things should pick up again and be a bit more lively in my little corner of blogland.  Hopefully this will also mean that I’ll be able to read and comment again on some of my favorite, but neglected, blogs. :) 

Have a beautiful day! :)

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy the last bit of summer! I know I have been pretty sporadic w/ posting as well.. its hard to find the time to sit on a computer when its so nice outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am in Minnesota, and whole heartedly agree that we must take advantage of the summer as it is short and winter is way too long. I teach my pre-k/k grandson and have planned to start about the same time mid-September. And this year I will be spending on whole day with him AND his 2 yr old twin sisters. Can you spell BUSY!! I will look forward to seeing your blog posts. Maybe I will get inspired to actually write in mine also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! Of course I miss you, but totally get that the posts don't write themselves. I keep thinking about quitting blogging because it's one of the things that makes me stress out every week. But I like having the record of what we do. Sigh. See you in September!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good break! I look forward to your getting back into the swing of things with blogging. Until then enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good break! I know that I haven't had too much time to be a "good blogger" lately...

    Have fun with the planning. I love planning stuff to do with my little girl but it seems like I only end up doing 1/3 of what I plan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...