Monday, September 26, 2011

autumn apple pickin’

sweet apple,  sweeter boyThat’s a sweet apple, and an even sweeter boy!
M with a freshly picked bucket of applesM, enjoying the fruits of his apple-picking labor.
Fall is upon us here in Minnesota!  I can not believe how quickly summer went this year.  I felt like I was just beginning to get into a good routine and whoops!  It’s over, and a new fall routine needs to be figured out.  {Sigh}
We are fortunate to have our very own little apple orchard at my in-laws’ farm a little north of us:One of our bountiful treesThere is nothing better than picking a fresh, crisp, oh-so-sweet, scrumptious apple and eating it outside on a fall day, yes?   The ones pictured above are Sweet Sixteens and oh my goodness, so delicious!!
M eating an apple right in the middle of the orchardI think M could have eaten a whole bucket full by himself!  Just sit down on the grass and enjoy it right where you are – it tastes even better that way. :)
I hope you are all having a glorious fall, or a lovely spring if you happen to live on the sunnier side of the world. :)  our beautiful orchard

Have a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...