Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What Mama’s been working on

 

IMAG0017

I’m so happy with how this turned out, and couldn’t resist showing it to the world. :)

If Baby is a boy, we will use M’s baptism outfit for him (which just happened to be Daddy’s too, so it’s very special!), but if baby is a girl we will use this:IMAG0009

Now, I am a simple sort of girl, so this is about as frilly as I want anything to get around here.  Isn’t it sweet though?  And I designed it myself, so I like to stare at it in amazement every once in a while.  There were times I did not think it would even resemble a dress.  It still needs buttons on the back, but otherwise it is finished. 

It’s enough to make me ok with oceans of pink (well, ponds maybe) around here, if we are blessed with a girl. ;) 


Have a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...